Author’s Taproom is excited to celebrate the release of Layla Lochran’s PAINTING HER FATE on September 19, 2022! Below you will find information on the book, author, and blog tour. The blog tour will run September 19th – 23rd, 2022 and consist of exclusive posts from the author, Q&A’s, excerpts, and more with a tour-wide giveaway!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: Painting Her Fate
Author: Layla Lochran
Series: (Tell All Secrets #1)
Release: September 19, 2022
Liliana: I’m a lass from London setting my life on track. My past left me trapped inside my mind, screaming. Can you hear it? I thought I’d be this way the rest of my days, then I found my passion.
To make the world a better place.
This artist is ready for new adventures only just as things are set in play, they spiral out of control and the one person who means the most may not survive. As my world careens, strong arms envelop me the same time sweet whispers lend their comfort. Only now monsters lurk within the shadows waiting to strike. Will I come out unscathed?
Alexander: Coming home from a war I could not win left me wounded, weak, and misplaced in my small town. This Marine is a far cry from who he once was. I have accepted my fate and thought I could move on.
If only it was that easy.
Now two years home, I know this isn’t the man I’m meant to be. War changes a person and this one is on the brink of losing it all. Until one cry for help. A fiery vixen with a mean reflex. She’s perfect, too pure for me. Lili deserves much better than this broken shell I have become. Only once I have her, I can’t let go.
AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ON AMAZON
Amazon US| Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon IN | Amazon JP | Amazon FR | Amazon IT | Amazon MX | Amazon BR | Amazon AU
Audiobook (Narrated by Joe Arden and Stella Hunter): Audible
Pre-order your eBook copy of Battle Born for You (Tell All Secrets #2) today!
Amazon US (Releasing October 24th, 2022)
Blog Tour Schedule:
- September 19: nosqueen9 – Spotlight/Teaser
Reading Between the Wines Book Club – Spotlight/Teaser
- September 20: smut.mama91 – Review Only
Author’s Taproom – Spotlight/Teaser
- September 21: What Is That Book About – Excerpt (non-exclusive)
Jeannie.Sylvester – Review Only
- September 22: Lynn’s Romance Enthusiasm – Author Post: Top 5 reasons to love Liliana from Painting Her Fate
- September 23: Perusal of Fiction – Excerpt (non-exclusive), Review
Joss’s Corner – Author Post: Top 5 reasons to love Alexander from Painting Her Fate, Review
jbebout1295 – Review Only
- nosqueen9 ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 “If you love a military, new friends to lovers romance this NEEDS to be on your TBR list!”
- smut.mama91 ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “All the feels… Great start to a love story!”
- Perusal of Fiction ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “It is clear they are meant for one another, and Lili and Zander make a very charming couple with lovely artistic souls.”
- Joss’s Corner ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “It [Painting Her Fate] leaved me wanting more, so I’m so ready for the next book already, and more of the amazing story the author gives us in this one.”
- Jeannie.Sylvester ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Definitely a book you need to grab.”
- jbebout1295 ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “…through it all, this sweet and sexy romance will keep you intrigued and entranced.”
To celebrate the release of Painting Her Fate, Layla is giving away one $20 Amazon Gift Card to one reader during this blog tour! To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form found in this post. Follow along with the Blog Tour for more chances to win daily. Good luck!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Layla Lochran is an international bestselling author best known for her Tell All Secrets suspenseful romance series and the Ambrota Defenders paranormal romance series.
Layla resides nestled in the woodlands of Western New York with her son and adopted pet, Kit Kat. School life is her passion, writing romance gives her satisfaction. She enjoys her family, musical instruments, festivals, and takes pride in being a volunteer LGBTQ+ youth counselor and advocator of Love is Love.
Where you can find Layla Lochran…
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | TikTok | BookBub | Pinterest | Blog | Goodreads | Email: email@example.com